CLAM - C++ Library for Audio and MusicCLAM has been my main FLOSS project since 2001. It is a framework to quickly build applications that do advanced audio and music processing.
WiKo, the wiki compilerWiKo is a python script that takes files written in wiki like syntax to generate websites, LaTeX documents or blogs.
Efficiency GuardianAn efficiency test tracker using valgrind profiling tool.
MiniCppUnitA simplified CppUnit with some extra features. It can be used to run unit test for you C++ code.
Test FarmA continuous testing and monitoring tool.
b2btestB2B Test is framework that can be used to ease back-to-back tests mainteinance to gain control over an untested piece of software while refactoring. It is a Python script but it is useful to test any program that can be run on command line.
enVoteenVote is a electoral option flux simulator for the Spanish electoral systems. It is very handy to debunk existing myths by seeing what happens if a number of people change their option.
Other small projects hosted in GitHubYou can find many other small projects at my GitHub page. Video, text and audio processing, utilities…
My FLOSS Projects
FLOSS Projects I contributed to
Besides the previous projecte, where i am one of the main contributors, I also made puntual contributions with patches to many other free software I've been messing with, including:
- SCons: Qt4 tool, fixes on link handling...
- Jack Audio Connection Kit: Bug fixing on ringbuffer and netaudio
- Qt: Pkgconfig related fixes
- Hyde: Static comment system, BibTeX suport...
- OpenKinect: Fixes and refactorings on Python and C++ bindings
- MXE: I added support for many packages and fixes for some existing ones (most of them CLAM dependencies).
- ...and many others I don't remember ☺